Coolest Secret Project Video

The Self-Aware Colony video gave me the epic creeps. Did anyone notice the outline on the walls at the end of the video? :crazyeye:

i always liked the citizens defense force, it had a documentary feel to it where the whole story was told with one picture

that said if anyone knows where i can get a large version of it, i'd like to know about it :)

these are the best i've come up with yet:

I also viewed The Supercollider this morning and was struck by how prescient this is, given that they have only just opened that project in France last year (please exclude inexact description, the geeks amongst us can Google it).
In Switzerland!
Part of the tube runs into France but that's all they've got. :D

Hello Folks, I'm here!
Favorite of mine is clearly the Command Nexus. Aaah, Santiago inside a Spartan command center! :cool:

Welcome, Vishniac!

What brings you here?

One of the great things about SMAC is the whole atmosphere created by the graphics, the AI dialog, the interludes and the videos.

It is one of the reasons that this ten year old game still interests a lot of players despite newer civilization entries.

At the risk of unburying a dead thread. I'd also like to point out another favourite secret project video: The Nano Factory
Spoiler :
It's the revolutionary sci-fi that you imagine will come true one day. As mentioned by other members already another Col Corazon Santiago one: the Hunter Seeker Algorithm is awesome too.
Bulk Matter Transmitter is another one that I really liked. I'm not religious but she asks a very interesting question for those that believe in a soul.
Ascent to Transcendence is well worth a mention too. Very nice video to congratulate the player on winning the game!

All the videos and voiceovers really created the atmosphere of SMAC; nurturing the sci-fi curiosity and poetically philosophical questions that inspire our imaginations.

When I played SMAC as a little kid I remember The Dream Twister scared me so much I hard booted my computer out of fear.

Then I didn't even get the storyline, but when I started replaying in high school I remember my favorites were The Telepathic Matrix, The Cloning Vats, and The Weather Paradigm.

My vote goes all the way for The Command Nexus ^^ I love the animations and simply adore the voice actress playing Colonel Corazon Santiago :love:

I've not actually seen an AI win by Transcendence before so I didn't actually know there was an alternative video for if you lost by Transcendence. I found it whilst idly browsing Youtube
Spoiler :

Must be pretty disappointing to suddenly see this video.

Whenever its a Miriam quote the Video is guaranteed cool. Especially self aware colony.

The one that has stuck with me the most is probably the Singularity Inductor, if only for what a big creep Zakharov is.

Link to video.

Top Bottom