Coolest thing that ever happened?

One of my favorite moments in FfH was an mp game where i was playing as the Lanun following Esus. Having neglected my army and made everyone envious of my huge economy i was attacked by a Kuriotate-Ljosalfar alliance. Fighting an assymetric battle and losing everything but 3-4 of my core cities i finally stemmed the tide at my capital with Gibbon and a summoned air elemental (and its lightning spawn) and managed to push back the invaders and win the war. Good times.

My opponents were noobs but whatever...

I thought I already posted this, but I don't see it in the thread, so here goes:

One MP game I summoned(and took over) Basium. Several turns later the Hippus to my south switched to AV, so I DoW and moved my mini-army south. Right as I reach his first city, he creates Rosier the Fallen and moves him 1 SE(My army was 1NW of the city) to protect him. However, he apparently forgot about Basium having the raiders trait; one fell swoop and Roser died on the same turn he was made.

I don`t think it was the coolest thing, but it was really funny - I got Great Artist from Harpy event, then got by him tech with theaters and another Great Artist, from whom I got +6000 culture and stop riots, all in one turn.

In one of my previous game as Kuriotates I created "Golden City" in the desert. In city cross were 6 gold and 2 incense. I changed all desert terrain to plains by water I spell, then ended ritual which update all terrains. It looked like a flower bloom in the sands :)

Edit: Yesterday Orthus appeared next plot to my high level Grigori mutated (strong+light) Axeman hero :D

I built Loki and all civs on my continent declared war on me.

They must really hate him, huh.

On the top of my head one of the coolest games I've ever played was one where I had Permanent Alliances on, and I was playing Khazad. I managed to get a permanent alliance with Luchuirp, uniting the dwarves! Then a GIGANTIC alliance formed between Tasunke and Charadon who had conquered all their neighbors.

This then resulted in the dwarven alliance having to fend for their lives as the Horde of the Conquerors overwhelmed them with units.

I'm not sure how that ended though, I don't remember. But I remember how epic it felt :D

The funniest thing I've ever seen/done was when playing as the Tebryn (Sheaim) I was at war with Hippus and vassalized them. About 2 turn later, Tasunke finished the Mercurian Gate and Basium was now my vassal too. "Ha! Take that Basium! What are you going to do now little man, huh? Oh and give me your mana too you little runt." I just laughed and laughed. My wife thought I was goofy in the head about then. Unfortunately, Basium didn't really like that my vassals were his mortal enemy so it added a negative qualifier to our relationship.

One turn, the whole world is at peace, except for Malakim and Sheaim at war with one another. I research Feudalism, and things go nuts. Doviello begs to become my vassal, then Calabim. Malakim is highly advanced, but is down to one besieged city and in desperation begs to become my vassal. I agree.

Rhoanna declares war on Os-Gabella.
Mahala declares war on Os-Gabella.
Decius declares war on Os-Gabella.
Hyborem declares war on Rhoanna.
Hyborem declares war on Mahala.
Hyborem declares war on Decius.
Faeryl Viconia declares war on Rhoanna.
Faeryl Viconia declares war on Mahala.
Faeryl Viconia declares war on Decius.
Sabathiel declares war on Hyborem.
Os-Gabella declares war on Sabathiel.
Beeri Bawl declares war on Os-Gabella.
Hyborem declares war on Beeri Bawl.
Keelyn declares war on Beeri Bawl.
Cassiel declares war on Keelyn.
Auric Ulvin declares war on Keelyn.
Faeryl Viconia declares war on Cassiel.
Beeri Bawl declares war on Faeryl Viconia.
Sheelba declares war on Faeryl Viconia.
Dain the Caswallen declares war on Sheelba.

All in one turn LOL

edit: Of course, a few turns later Auric Ulvin demands that I give him the philosophy tech. Naturally I refuse, and he declares war on me, which set off a couple more DoWs, really solidifying this as a world war.

Top Bottom