Coolest weapon in a game?

Almost every weapon from Worms series
Quite a few guns from Perfect Dark (i love the Laptop gun too)
Chainsaw from Doom 1
Freeze gun from Duke Nuke'em 3D

Spy from Civ 2 with nuke.

Hair spray/flamethrower in Blood. That's f***ing hilarious.

The ultimate has to be-
The blades and items from the Tenchu series!

Warman17 said:
Your mind in Psi-Ops

Great game!

philippe said:
the m4a1 in counter-strike.
smooth silent deadly and im good at using it :D

Not always silent ;) ak's better..

Overall, I prefer the rocket launcher or railgun in Quake III

Good times..

an ak is not better. it are equals and it depends on what style you have. i myself find a Ak like a redneck: out of control ,it shakes when you hold it and its heavy

The minigun in Serious Sam was a joy to cut loose with.

Any game's sniper weapons are a blast. Didn't much care for the crossbow in Half-Life though.

I'd have to say the Autocannons from the Mechwarrior games are the most thrilling to use.

I Liked the hand crossbow in P. Dark. On sedate in multi-player you could really piss off your friends. Why kill them when you can have them running in to walls and mines because they can't see a damn thing?

I also played Everquest for a billion years, got all the way to the super cool primal weapons, but I'll never forget the Wakashi of the Frozen Skys (sp?) I got a pair of them shortly after Stoneburnt went live and though I was the shiznit. Who woluden't like scimitars made of ice?

Gravity gun, Half life 2, hands down, thread over.

UT instagib rifle.
Besides the ripper is also nice
and nukes

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ANYONE WHO THINKS ALL SNIPER RIFLES 0WN: Play yourself some Team Fortress. Play as the Sniper class. Have fun trying to injure people. Blarg.

Coolest weapons:
  • Almost everything in the Worms series
  • Tesla and prism weapons in Red Alert 2 AS WELL AS THE DESOLATOR! In fact, Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge both had some really fun/cool/powerful weapons.
  • Obelisk of Light, Mammoth Mk2, Ghoststalker, Disruptor tank, Ion Cannon, Orca Bombers and Fighters, Banshee (and more) from Tiberian Sun
  • Flak cannon, Biorifle, Ripper, Redeemer, Shock Rifle from Unreal Tournament
  • Energy sword and plasma grenades from Halo 2

That's just off the top of my head.

torrasque

I love P/ Dark, The sound that the sedate gun made when set to insta-kill sounds like a stapler so we would always call it the stapler or staple gun... Sewers was a great map with close in fighting weapons like the magnum, knives, sedate gun, wrist laser ect...

Top Bottom