Coresux build queues 1180 AD

Are these Coresux build queues good or bad ?

• 0. I have voted in this poll

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • 1. Doughnutia: Stock Exchange (RB) + caravans (commodities if possible, otherwise food)

• 2. Barbarians Suck: Caravan (RB) + temple (RB) + caravan + marketplace + harbor + aqueduct

• 3. Point Blissful: Caravan (RB) + temple + marketplace + aqueduct

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • 4. Lucy's Crossing: Caravan (RB) + aqueduct + caravans

• 5. Regia Fanatica: Marketplace (RB) + harbor (RB) + caravans

• 6. Neumatic: Adam Smith (ASAP) + Bach (ASAP) + Leo (ASAP), adjust order if necessary

• 7. Lunatic Pandora: Caravan (RB) + marketplace (RB) + caravan

• 8. EnchantedForest: Caravans

• 9. Funxus' Way: Caravan (RB) + marketplace + aqueduct

• 10. Igloria: Temple (RB) + crusaders (RB) + marketplace + aqueduct

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 11. Naervana: Caravan (RB) + crusaders (RB) + harbor

• 12. Ipecacuanha: Aqueduct + caravans

• 13. Viking Mine: Caravan (RB) + aqueduct + bank + sewer

• Total voters

TheViking

The world is not enough
Yesterday I posted the MoDA's shopping list. These build queues are designed to get everything in that list in the Coresux cities (there will be a separate poll for the other provinces). The reasons for doing this are outlined in the previously mentined shopping list thread.

The reason for the first choice is that I want to know how many have voted in this poll. This enables me to get rid of stuff like "A1. Dou: SE" / "A2. Dou: something different" since for each of 1-13 I will be able to see whether it has majority support . So you can vote for everything or nothing except 0. If you do not vote for something it means you are voting against it or abstaining. In that case please specify why and/or suggest a different build queue.

The "(RB)" that appears in some cases means I want that particular item to be IPRB'd immediately (i.e. once there is at least one shield completed in building it). My main reasons for the RB's are to strengthen our military in vulnerable spots (the NE coast facing Greece), to get 3 trade routes everywhere ASAP, fix unhappiness (LP in particular if we lower luxuries to 20%) and to get those cities that do not need many additional trade routes/improvements ready to start churning out wonder building caravans ASAP (LC and RF for example).

Other items should be rush bought or partially rush bought as our $$ allows, we should not keep a very big treasury since as the situation is now the best use for money is to spend it and we want to finish building this all ASAP.

In general I'm not including banks and sewers here, we'll buy these (especially sewers) once we have started celebrating. VM is an exception since it has the potential to become a major trade center second only to Dou (it has fish, silk and gold within its city radius as well as some ocean squares).

Once we have finished building this and have celebrated I recommend we invade Greece. By then we will be overwhelmingly powerful economically and able to buy the required military stuff in less than 5 turns.

2 (yes) bs – although I might put the Harbor ahead of the market
5. (yes) –RF – however, If we have enough food caravans coming from elsewhere, this city produces enough trade that a bank might be worth purchasing.
6. (No) - Neu – I’d IPRB 2 turn (75g) caravans until the other vans needed for each wonder are available. I hate starting wonders until I know I can finish them. Also, if invention is given away, I’d put Leos ahead of Adam Smith and Bach.
7. (yes) LP - although, I’d consider the third caravan ahead of the market
8. (yes) -EF - RB two turn vans (75g) if possible for our wonders.
9 (NO) –FW – Since FW’s third caravan is already on the road, I’d switch current unit production to a crusader, so that Igloria doesn’t have to build one (Once it’s built you can rehome it if you want). Then build market and aqua.
10(No)-Igloria- Have FW build the Crusader, focus on improvements only

Top Bottom