Corporation execs not available

hong

Chieftain
Has anybody else had a problem where you can't build a corporation's execs? I've had this happen to me 2 games in a row. I'll establish a corp in a city, but for some reason I never get the option to build that corp's execs.

Has anybody else had a problem where you can't build a corporation's execs? I've had this happen to me 2 games in a row. I'll establish a corp in a city, but for some reason I never get the option to build that corp's execs.

State property?

Ah, that might be it. But I thought that with State Property, you wouldn't even be able to build the corp in the first place?

I'm not sure if it blocks actually founding a corporation. It certainly blocks building executives, and stops any existing corporations from functioning, but they might have overlooked that (or decided to let you "placeholder" a corporate HQ).

I actually have the some problem, but I am running Environmentalism.

With State property you can found corporation HQ but not spread it

There is a limit -- you cannot have more than three executives at any one time, just like missionaries. You also cannot have and/or be building more than three at any one time, either (i.e., having three execs in a city's queue.)

You can actually found a corporation while running SP? Sounds like a bug to me...

Top Bottom