CoS Discussion - Section H: Citizen Registry

ravensfire

Member of the Opposition
DG2 CoS Section H: Citizen Registry
Code:
K.  The Citizen Registry 
  1.  All persons wishing to play the Democracy Game should register in the Citizen 
      Registry thread. 
    A.  Citizens should edit their post in the registry if the facts stated there 
        change 
    B.  Citizens leaving the game should delete the entries in his post and are 
        asked to state there why they are leaving.

-- Ravensfire

Looks good.

I would not change a thing

Good as it is, don't change.

Do you really think somebody would put, "You hurt my feelings, waaah!" as the reason they are leaving?

It seems the general concensus is for this:
Code:
K.  The Citizen Registry 
  1.  All persons wishing to play the Democracy Game should register in the Citizen 
      Registry thread. 
    A.  Citizens should edit their post in the registry if the facts stated there 
        change

Problems with this, anyone?

-- Ravensfire

That's the plan - poll will probably go up tonight or tomorrow morning. Depends how a phone call this afternoon goes .... ;)

-- Ravensfire

Poll has been posted here.

-- Ravensfire

No.

It's too short. This article should also include that once you are registered, you are a citizen and have all rights of a citizen as desrcibed in article article name. That is clear to us veterans, but not to new players.

Sorry for bringing this up so late.

No.

It's too short. This article should also include that once you are registered, you are a citizen and have all rights of a citizen as desrcibed in article article name. That is clear to us veterans, but not to new players.

Sorry for bringing this up so late.

Hmmm - good point Rik. Even though I'm a newbie to posting I've obviously lurked long enough to fall into the same trap and take it for granted that it was obvious. Wasn't there somewhere in the DG3 Welcome thread that said you had be in the Citizen registry to be a citizen and take part though?

To address your concerns, I'll quote the Constitution:
Code:
Article A.  All Civfanatics Forum users who register in the Citizen 
            Registry are citizens of our country. Citizens have the 
            right to assemble, the right to free movement, the right 
            to free speech, the right to a fair trial, the right to 
            representation, the right to seek to redress grievances 
            and the right to vote.
Remember, the books work together, with more detail being provided as you go down. Here, the Constitution provides the broad declaration of how to become a citizen (CFC user and register) and the rights all citizens have.

-- Ravensfire

Top Bottom