Crashing Since BtS Install

DeaExMachina

Warlord
As if my issues to install the game weren't enough. Now that I have BtS installed I haven't went back and played Warlords until today. While playing BtS I'd on a rare occasion see a crash, I found it annoying but I heard so much about the crashes I figured it was some patch issue that would be taken care of later. Yet today it got ridiculous!

I tried to play the FfH: Age of Ice scenario today (something that previously worked only a few days ago) and every time I initiate an attack I get a Runtime C++ error that causes it to crash. So I was like "Bah I'll just play FfH II then >_<" and went back to try to play the mod. Every time I load it, or any other game using Warlords now, I get the following error.

"Failed to allocate video memory. Please try reducing your graphics settings.
File:\Source\main\Civilization4\SDKs\Gamebryo2_0\CoreLibs\NiDX9Renderer\NiDX9RendereredTextureData.cpp,
Line: 170"

Followed by the usual Runtime error. It just happened all of a sudden, yesterday I was enjoying crushing the world as the Dutch and now today I can't get any game to work! I haven't the slightest idea whats going on and this makes me want to just uninstall BtS and trash it so I can go back to the game I was comfortable and bug free with.

Any help would be appreciated. ;-;

Edit: Btw, all my video settings are as low as they can go. I always play on this since I only have half a gig of RAM.

Top Bottom