Crusty's GMR Civ Vs Civ Game

Do you want to pause the game when he drops and wait for someone else to join then? And lucky you, my island is empty and boring. Can't wait to hit the high seas...

Can I just as well pause it when it's his turn, or should I wait till he drops?

"Your" Island? heh heh To the High Seas it is with you then!:viking:

I'd like ONE game without someone who drops out immediately. Apperantly that's too much to ask...

If we start over then shotgun England this time, just cos :p And if we don't, well on second thoughts I guess I ought to secure Ottoman dominion over lands which are rightfully theirs before looking overseas...

I do apologize for having to drop from the game so early. I thought I was going to be able to manage some things better out of game, but things have since spiraled out of control.

Kinda sucks though, I've played Crusty before and we're pretty evenly matched, I was looking forward to testing my mettle against some other players.

If someone wants to take over my civ, I've got a pretty sweet starting spot. Unknown if I am on the same island as anyone else at this point in time.

If we don't get any takers we could always open it up on gmr and hope we get someone reliable.

Sounds like a fun setup! :) I could jump in if it's okay... interested in seeing what kind of a start I'd inherit :crazyeye:

I'm not in charge, but I'm pretty sure you can just jump in. Have fun :)

May the almighty Crustacian the Great strike me down where I stand if I have wronged!

You have an invite Wloff! I will check bact to see if you are in.

Ha! The voice of another whom, like me the Sea has been spared.

Killeritch said:
well on second thoughts I guess I ought to secure Ottoman dominion over lands which are rightfully theirs before looking overseas...

From the jungles you came forth, and therefor are entitled to them as your dominion.
Korea grants your request.

We shall call you "Otto Man" (not to be confused with Java Man or Piltdown Man), because your tribe walks upright and like to carry sticks. And seems to have a sense of community.

Top Bottom