CS Not Spawning Units (for me)

Slynky333

Warlord
Never had this before. M'Bonza-Kongo is a military CS and I've had it as an ally and friend for nearly 100 turns and have never gotten a unit.

Can't find anything searching threads...

I've turned off the spawning switch and turned it back on but nothing seems to have changed in 20-30 turns.

Anyone seen this before?

Slynky333

Warlord
Maybe you accidentally told them to not gift you units.

I thought that, too, so I looked but it was set to spawn units.

NOW, after having posted this, it finally spawned a unit 2 turns later. Figures.

Anyone have the data on how often a CS spawns a unit for you when you are a friend and when you are an ally?

Thanks. :)

vivalamexico

Prince
I believe it is every 20 turns for friend and 17(?) for ally?
But I stand to be corrected, so if anyone is sure, say so
Were you playing on marathon? If so, maybe it scales. Idk, I barely play marathon

Slynky333

Warlord
Thanks for the replies. I will have to take a look and see if I can tell what interval it will spawn. (I've never noticed it by accident)

reddishrecue

Deity
Mousing over the cs information could tell you how much turns a unit will be gifted to you.

Slynky333

Warlord
Mousing over the cs information could tell you how much turns a unit will be gifted to you.

Back to the game this morning and you taught me something new ! Of course, it always says 25 turns as an ally. Will have to wait till some other time to see what it says about just being friends.

I don't see anything telling you how many turns before one will be given (like your next culture award does).

Thanks for all who contributed. :)

Top Bottom