CTD issue

Maestro Ugo

Chieftain
Hey everyone!

I returned recently to the good old Civ 4 after a brief affair with no. 5 (don't have the hardware needed to run it properly), and am trying out the FFH for the first time. I'm enjoying it immensely, and the people responsible sure did a remarkable job.

I have one annoying problem that just surfaced. I'm playing the scenarios, and am currently trying the no.3 one - "The radiant guard". It's the one where you have to kill off 100 enemy units. The game for some reason CTD's every time after turn 22. I'm guessing it's random as I already had one go at the scenario reaching beyond that turn but failed ultimately.

Is there anything one can do besides restarting? I'm in a pretty good position and would hate to have to do it all over again.

Cheers!

Nothing you can do, really, short of opening the WorldBuilder and methodically deleting unit by unit to realize what causes the CTD's.

I recommend FFH AI modmods, most lessen the CTD's of the rather rawly compiled *.dll of the last FFH version, like Tholal's More Naval AI (that doesn't actually concern itself only with Naval AI).

Top Bottom