Cult of the Dragons

domino36963

Chieftain
what would be a great way to spread the cult of the dragons. I found it's impossible to switch to the cult (obviously) and use purge the unfaithful. So how do I do it?

depends...
it seems the cult of the dragons option is disallowed for version 2.25

otherwise ..
maybe ue purge of the unfaithful, then allow for natural spread of dragon cult, competing with other religions ? (as there are 3 free religion slots in each city)

otherwise... isn't dragon cult spread by the great dragons ?? if the great dragon acts as a holy city, moving him from places to place should locally increase the spread rate as it would be equivalent to moving a city closer to the holy city....

As of right now, the cult is pretty much a 'fire and forget' thing: You can't do much to help it, and it can't do much to help you.

(Also, you could at least try to get my name right if you're going to put it in your signature. :p)

alright, I'll wait to see what happens in shadow

btw: sorry 'bout the sig :blush: , I'll change that 'a' into an 'e'

Yes, that is probably a good idea;)

alright, I'll wait to see what happens in shadow

I've read the main development threads and didn't see anything. I haven't, however, read all the other threads and I know some of the design team sometimes drop info tidbits other places.

Are there any hints about the dragon cult for Shadow?

Wilboman's post

That's good, I'm glad Kael dicided to keep it, I've always liked/obsessed over dragons in D&D

note: Evanglist promotion on the dragon doesn't work :(

Top Bottom