Cult of the Offensive

I added a rules change in the second post, since I didn't want to upload another PDF of the rules. Stability now determines base population growth, with growth peaking at Stressed and falling off slowly above it and rapidly below.

Secondly, before the game begins, players need to spend their IP or it will all be banked. With that said, I'm going to warn players before the game starts if their builds have any issues, such as a shortage of raw materials. You'll have the choice of accepting the build anyway, or rebalancing it.

Dropping, sorry not feeling it.

BPRO passes Municipality Reform Resolution
Following the principle of "one island, one municipality" set out in the BPRO charter, problems have arised in newly reclaimed territory on the American continent where swathes of land ranging from Ecuador in the north to Tierra del Fuego in the South legally make up one single municipality. In order to debate this issue without bypassing the existing municipalities, the Executive Council called a special session of the Assembly of Representatives which was held in Bikini City, Marshall Islands. A Municipality Reform Resolution was passed, defining new municipal borders on the American continent and the island of New Guinea to follow the territorial borders used at the 30th Annual Vienna Conference.

Top Bottom