Resource icon

Cultural Diversity

When extracting the soundtrack addon, almost everything gets a data error.
The game won't extract it by itself either. Is this only happening to me?

EDIT: nevermind, my error

One thing that I'm going to say is that I'm developing an addon for Cultural Diversity and I'd like his Modjesty's blessing in this quest.

found something nice, once again, no idea if this is already being used or not, but it would look great for the mesopotamic culture. http://img.youtube.com/vi/Wxsh_8ZWgMg/maxresdefault.jpg

Nice find!

When extracting the soundtrack addon, almost everything gets a data error.
The game won't extract it by itself either. Is this only happening to me?

EDIT: nevermind, my error

Yea, the game won't extract it usually, as the file is simply too big.

One thing that I'm going to say is that I'm developing an addon for Cultural Diversity and I'd like his Modjesty's blessing in this quest.

Well, now, that depends what it is ;)

Just played a game with Gustavus (modified by both Carl and Oscar) and I didn't get the CIV style voices for them. I was still getting them from Mercenaries, just not my own units. Any idea what's going on here ?

I haven't yet updated Karl for the unit dialogue support (Karl becomes the technical leader of Sweden in that mod).

Well, now, that depends what it is ;)

Much like there are unique events for the different Cultural Groups, I was working on unique decisions for the different Cultural Groups.

Sounds perfect, GPuzz!
Do you need any of ideas?

How come I not be synced with you, then?

natan pls

its a joke between me and nix

Yeah I figured that part out :p

(Did you include EIC related decisions in your addon?)

What's EIC?

East India company...

Much like there are unique events for the different Cultural Groups, I was working on unique decisions for the different Cultural Groups.

Sounds cool. Once you're done, I can assess which decisions should cost Dignitaries instead of Magistrates, and update with C&C accordingly.

I'm losing track of all these acronyms. What does C&C mean?

Found an issue with JFD_GetCultureSplashScreen. If the player's Civilization does not have its own SplashScreenTag, but their CultureType has a DefaultSplashScreenTag, they will get texture errors when trying to load the new era popup. Turns out it's because the DefaultSplashScreenTag is not following the same pattern as the SplashScreenTag for Civilizations. It's a quick fix, see the code below:

Code:
function JFD_GetCultureSplashScreen(era)
	local player = Players[activePlayerID]
	local civType = GameInfo.Civilizations[player:GetCivilizationType()].Type
	local cultureID = JFD_GetCultureID(activePlayerID)
	local culture = GameInfo.JFD_CultureTypes[cultureID]
	local splashScreen = culture.DefaultSplashScreenTag
	local splashScreenTag = culture.Type
	for row in GameInfo.Civilization_JFD_CultureTypes("CivilizationType = '" .. civType .. "'") do
		splashScreenTag = row.SplashScreenTag
		break
	end
	if splashScreenTag then
		splashScreen = "Era_" .. splashScreenTag .. "_" .. era .. ".dds"
	--fix start
	elseif splashScreen then
		splashScreen = "Era_" .. splashScreen .. "_" .. era .. ".dds"
	--fix end
	end
	if (not splashScreen) then
		splashScreen = "ERA" .. "_" .. era .. ".dds"
	end
	return splashScreen
end

:cooool: Can you tell me what's needed exactly?

Top Bottom