Deal breakers

smith

Chieftain
I can't seem to find a way to break trades/embargos without going to war with the civ in question. Am I not looking in the right places?

If I am not able to break deals, how come the AI can? I want the option to be able to extort other Civs... "give me 50 gold per turn and I'll lift my trade embargo."

I want to shop my tradables around every 20 turns to try to find a better deal.

I also want cherry jello. now.

It's well hidden.

Click on the leader, on the bottom there's text that says "active", click on it, then you'll see a list of all your active deals, then click on the one you want to end.

thanks jay...... phear my extortionist civ!!!!!

you would think there would be an easier way, oh well. :crazyeye:

Originally posted by smith
. . .If I am not able to break deals, how come the AI can? I want the option to be able to extort other Civs... "give me 50 gold per turn and I'll lift my trade embargo."

I want to shop my tradables around every 20 turns to try to find a better deal. . .

This is ANOTHER AI cheat!!

If we have an ally but make peace before ending the alliance everyone hates us forever. BUT. . . when our ally makes a separate peace before the alliance is ended it seems to suffer no hit on its reputation.

As for trades, I want resources to be part of any peace agreement. Right now we cannot demand a resource from a losing civ during a war - which forces us often to continue the war to take those resources. :crazyeye:

Originally posted by smith
thanks jay...... phear my extortionist civ!!!!!

Don't think of it as extortion. Think of it as protection, yeah, protection money. A contribution to public safety, as it were.

oops
|
V

i still cant find this 'leader'

do you mean abe lincon's (example) head in the foriegn advisor screen?

Yes, click on the heads under the foriegn advisor screen. Then when it brings up your stuff on the right and the AI's stuff on the left, look at the bottom of that screen. You will see new - active . click on the active to see what you are currently trading with them, or what treaties you have with them.

this was way harder than it needed to be, thanx phoenix

yeah it took me awhile to find it myself. They kind of hide it in a very unusual spot

Top Bottom