Deal history

craney1987

Warlord
I know this has probably been asked and answered....

But is this anywhere? I would love to know when a declaration Of friendship is going to expire or when I'm going to lose a bucket load of gpt from trade deals expiring

Income/expenses from trades are indicated when you hover over your gold at the top of screen, with the turns remaining. Resources via trade (Reports: Resources tab) are listed, also with turns remaining. Granted, it is bleeping awkward scrolling down to the luxuries.

The reports option will show you how long you have on deals for goods and the gold bar at the tip when you hover on it shows you those deals.
Many very useful things are still missing like how long friendship will last.

Thx didn't know about the mouseover on gold bar... tells a lot about how the UI is designed that you have to use 2 completely different methods to get the same kind of information,
but hey it's good to know that the info IS available...

hey it's good to know that the info IS available..
Info to get info, a sad state of affairs but at least it is available.

I was just mulling it over

Is it better to have more info but in non intuitive non efficient ways... or just to not have it but have a nice slick easy to use gui..... to me personally the latter, I am often hunting for info pointlessly.

And I think all that info should be available in an actual trade screen so that you don't have to guess where your existing deals are at when whats-her/his-face pops up and suggests that you trade X for Y. I don't know why that isn't common sense.

Why isn't there a mod dealing with showing how long friendship will last? This i important to know!

Top Bottom