Dellham and CJ Next Build Poll (Multiple)

What shall be built in Dellham and CJ?

• Dellham build Phalanx.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dellham build Archer.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Dellham build Settler.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Dellham build something else (see post).

• CJ build Phalanx.

• CJ build Archer.

• CJ build Settler.

• CJ build something else (see post).

• Total voters
Well, It seems Dellham is about to complete a Phalanx, and has a spare Phalanx. Could we send the existing Phalanx down with the Settler, stop building roads, and found Iron City? Maybe.

Dellham is building a Phalanx. Maybe it could be an Archer instead? Since Dellham will be Size=2 for 12 more turns, we seem to have some leeway to do it all. Chariot peek at blank and dash right back, Phalanx to move out now, keep one Chariot guard and complete an Archer.

So now, what to build? Some people want to found cities farther out. We could have Dellham build a Settler, and CJ build an Archer, to move as a team out to the frontier and found another city, say up near the fruit. Or, build 2 Settlers, send one to found the River City, the other perhaps irrigate and/or road, and meet a future guard to go up near the fruit.

Looking over what I just wrote, I like the idea of 2 Settlers. But, the TFalls Settler is on its way up. So many options! I'll vote tomorrow. Citizens, Advisors, Queen, more ideas, please!

I like to have an army with enough strength up there near Dellham and CJ. Remember the Vikings are to the north so if they land at any time they will land near Dellham!
I voted archer for both, rush them a bit too, that would be nice and then just another archer for both.

At this moment I wouldn't take any defense away from Dellham because of the above mentioned reasons, we could rush a phalanx at iron city quite quickly though.

Seeing as everything is still up in the air and I move in 4 hours, I will start a unit in Castle Jayne which can be changed to whatever we like next time. In Dellham, I shall send the Current phalanx with the settler to Iron City and swap the Current phalanx building project to archer.

Top Bottom