Delphi County

There have been recent reports of Delphian Rebels trying to bribe the Blue Mountain Railway Officials with margaritas and passes to some place called "Sandals: Sunshine Beach" (sounds suspect to me). So far no trains have been commandeered but I recommend citizens *NOT* travel through Elephantine Pass unless they have brought sunblock and proper swimwear.

be prepared, that's my motto.

There is currently civil unrest throughout Phoenatica. The Millitary Department declared war on the peaceful Science department and began the civil war. The FA department joined science to form the Interdepartmental Alliance (IDA) and trade joined millitary to form the Millitary Alliance (MA). At the same time, agents within Delphi city were conspireing with the Babylonians to get them to attack. Disorganizer used the confution to seize power in Delphi and declare an idependant county, something he was unable to do while law prevailed. Asphinxia was the first province to join the IDA, and Almightyjosh was the first to suggest that the Delphi rebels and the MA were working together. The United Eastern Provinces group was formed to counter the threat of violence coming from Delphi. This group is not yet officaily involved with the IDA, but some of it's members are. The Domestic department has had shifting loyalties and it is currently unclear where they stand. The culture department is acting as a mediator.

The war rages on....

The Domestic Department has to drop out of the Military-Science war, becasuse it has to settle the Kashmir-Delphi dispute. I am keeping an eye on the the Eastern Provinces and the IDA.

The free county of delphi herewith announces its membership in the IDA.
I hope the western provinces will soon ally against the agression from the eastern parts of our empire.

IM BACK!

I immediately stop this mess in delphi county and officially rejoin kashmir...
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?postid=432591#post432591

Im am very sad nobody noticed that the mayor of this county was only faked during his absence. I still wonder where my advisors are and im still missing some of the members of our community here.

I hope noone in delphi and sunshine beach was hurt. I would like all citizen to report here which lossed were discovered.

I also command all advisors and the director of the sunshine beach report to a immediate report into the town hall (or at least whats left of it).

It seems to me the siege on delphi really destroyed most of our famous old town-centre... too sad.

I also request immediate cleanup of any leftover pollution in the park areas.

Top Bottom