Demogame PBEM anyone?

blackheart

unenlightened
I'm thinking perhaps we should start up a PBEM based on the DG?... This probably doesn't tie into the DG very well, but it would create some drama and entertainment to watch heated DG citizens go against each other in battle!

There was a PBEM-type DG with teams before, it didn't work out too well - but that probably isn't what you are saying. I might be interested after the game is over and we are waiting for DG VI, but for no now (I currently have 1 and maybe another).

Blackheart, that had to be a scenario, so we can play diplomacy and battle from teh outset. Maybe napoleonic would do.

Provolution said:
Blackheart, that had to be a scenario, so we can play diplomacy and battle from teh outset. Maybe napoleonic would do.

Or have a small map. Napoleonic isn't balanced at all. France kicks everyone's ass, considering their units are statistically better.

I think a straight PBEM on the situation of the DG currently would be great... too bad I can't join. :sad:

But even better would be a Multi-Team DemoGame where there were many teams within CFC playing against each other.... nothing could be cooler. :yeah:

Ankka said:
I think a straight PBEM on the situation of the DG currently would be great... too bad I can't join. :sad:

But even better would be a Multi-Team DemoGame where there were many teams within CFC playing against each other.... nothing could be cooler. :yeah:

Yea, multi team would be cool, except it really wouldn't be so much more democratic as oligarchic.

So, is anyone up for this? Because I am.

I think we should be happy if we could get 6-8 individual players involved, and then manage to keep the game running.

I am into this game, but we should probably take Civilizations Conquest 3, and agree on rules and formats, as well as seek to pick civs with UUs midgame or so.
I hate early rushes with cheapshot Emryon Unit UUs.

Randomized Civs would be fun.

At least with Blackheart, DZ and me, we would get some funky comments out of it.

Provolution said:
I am into this game, but we should probably take Civilizations Conquest 3, and agree on rules and formats, as well as seek to pick civs with UUs midgame or so.
I hate early rushes with cheapshot Emryon Unit UUs.

Randomized Civs would be fun.

At least with Blackheart, DZ and me, we would get some funky comments out of it.

Yes, it would have to be C3C. Cheapshot Embryon UUs Provo? :lol: :lol: All's fair in war ;)

I think 5 or 6 players would be enough for this. Right now we got me, GJ, Provo, and DZ (I think?). 2 more slots open!

Too bad. I would have played if it were Vanilla.

blackheart said:
No multiplayer in Vanilla...
Well, see? There ya go. I would have won hands down. No contest!. :lol:

Cyc, C3C is an easy get :) From wherever :)

I see you in the game Cyc.

Top Bottom