Department of Geeks & Numbers

f11

f8

power graph

My thinking on the power and military strength is that a lot of stuff was pop-rushed right before their revolt.

If you look at Athens, it's starving. They have some happiness issues. we didn't starve during anarchy (although it was only 1 turn). I checked the F4 screen to see if we could trade and although we couldn't it showed that Athens lacked wines (duh), dyes and spices. So they have furs, ivory, and incense connected

F11 screen

F8 screen

power graph

OK, now that we're at war, I need some analysts to figure out exactly what TNT has and doesn't have. Remember negative intel is just as good as positive intel.

See what we can deduce regarding: production, economy, military strength, and miltary deployment.

Maybe go back a few turns and look at the historical record, or however you guys do this stuff.

Spamming to subscribe... any intel that can be gleaned would be much appreciated.

OK Geeks and Numbers Guys. Diplomacy is starting to hint at a possible war with MIA. I need you guys to gather every scrap of information about our southern neighbors as possible. I don't care how trivial you may think it is, it may turn out to be very important.

This may be the single most important phase of the war. I know you guys will come through for us.

Our spiritual leader Tubs is on paternity leave for the most part, so I'll try and give it a shot sooner than later. I'll have a clearer idea of how much time I have on my hands when my research director is back, and he was due today :mischief:

I haven't been really much here lately, so if you have a few turning point dates in diplo, techs or anything that I could look up for info, please do tell. Like when did they start giving us the :evil: eye, or if they ever changed DP. I didn't even know we were going Sun Tzu - or what we are actually going for - so bear with me on this.

On my first look, I noted they have quite more power than us if we count our military size in. That and Kurtz is in the jungle - but near no river :sniper:

They did quite a job on the border ICS, however they manage their workers inefficiently, roading jungle tiles and so forth. Unless they mean for it to be a trench zone with the defensive bonus, I don't think that's anywhere near good. But cities like flaxon musk are getting the beakerfarm irrigation kick, so it's probably just questionable, and/or zone-dependant management. I'm not 100% sure what to make of it.

Question: do we see the towns' walls appear if we don't scout over them? If so, they're probably working on walls around there, but have just started. Despite the walls in Flaxon, I think that's the safest known route for an invasion thus far, everywhere else they can funnel us the way they like with dirt-cheap pikes on jungle tiles.

One thing is for sure: if it gets tense enough, we make a lot of gold so we could easily plant several towns right on the border, and steal those trench tiles from them with rushed temples.

OK, good start. Team, help me out here. What's a good point to start the analysis? I think the start of the war is too far away to be of value. I'm think some time in the last ten turns we have seen a change in MIA's attitude and diplomacy.

Can you determine how much of the power is science and cash and how much is military?

That's a tedious research but might be doable. We need them to be ahead of us in techs though, and know about their trades a bit, and I haven't been in touch enough to say if it's the case.

Al I ask is that you give it your best shot. For Meleet, for KISS, for mothers and children everywhere. :love:

If anyone has any idea when they did get techs and trades, pointers or anything they can remember, it'd make it possible - or rather, plausible ;)

Top Bottom