DN:248

T 73 data

Kiss: 343
TNT:277
MIA:270
DN:252

F11 picture :

Chamnix has been working that settler pump

Slinger, we jumped 6 - AND both our settler pumps are and have been off ;)

MIA is setting up a really nice second core for us over there! Once those roads are ready it's :hammer: time. How does our military compare? We should also time the attack to captuer the towns at pop 2.

T74 stuff:

Kiss: 350
TNT:280
MIA:276
DN:256

Weak vs Doughnuts and TNT, strong vs MIA
We should have incense connected on T77 unless, by some immensely paranoïd scenario, Doughnuts were to send a dozen MW's overboard.

F11:

What do we think about going 2:d in mfg. goods? Have one GA ended or are we just that full of shields?

Attachments

• f11_77.JPG
    f11_77.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 235
I noticed in the Turnlog thread that the MIA percentage of land is 9 and ours is 8, but we are #1 in the tiles. I wonder why. MIA has obivously caught up in tiles but I wonder why there is a sicrepancy.

I'll try to get the spreadsheet updated tonight or tomorrow. I have about 10 turns to add in, so I'm procrastinating. Also the amount of turns keep growing.

HAdn't had this in a while.... the last two turns, TNt's capital has not been growing :hmm:

Attachments

• f11.gif
    f11.gif
    35.7 KB · Views: 238
here is the scores from the last few turns

Attachments

• score.gif
    score.gif
    9.1 KB · Views: 214
MIA is having an explosion in score and shouldn't have the troops to cover those new cities IMO, but that's jsut a guess

This is a turn-to-turn score difference

Attachments

• score_diff.gif
    score_diff.gif
    26.2 KB · Views: 221
I would guess that Dancing Nana is using forest to get to 10spt for immortal building and are either stagnant or 1 fpt.

Yes, MIA needs some Christmas trimming. Hopefully the days will coincide. :lol:

MIA is definitely in an expansion phase, whereas we have been doing consolidation for an unholy 30 turns now. It's just wrong to miss that opportunity, guys.

T78 scores:

Same relative strenghts
Area 7%, MIA 6.
Pop 30%, TNT 26.

Beorn-eL-Feared said:
MIA is definitely in an expansion phase, whereas we have been doing consolidation for an unholy 30 turns now. It's just wrong to miss that opportunity, guys.
I agree. I was worried if we stopped expansion MIA might notice and take warning, but then I also noticed that MIA has been expanding like crazy. I bet they're feeling safe with the hoplite threat even if they have none-few.

Edit: of course, now, the military plan of the war is great, but more importantly the diplo part must be planned and executed with care. We can't take any risks, nor give away our plan to attack MIA, but still manage to get DNUT and TNT either fighting eachother so much they won't bother us, or on our side of the war. Bribing them will give away our plan, and could give MIA the info.

Edit2: As I exited the thread, I did some more brainstorming, and thought of a potential solution: Declare war on TNT. Sign in the DNUTS in an alliance. Give MIA republic with our stack next to them. Thinking we're going against TNT they'll feel safe enough to revolt. With them in anarchy, we can stomp over them in a short while, and TNT will be dogpiled by us and the nuts. Then perhaps a navy buildup and invasion, or coast protections while waiting for the alliance to expire.

I can already hear Whomp say to fe "Hey buddy ! No worries, the fleet is underway !!!"

Top Bottom