1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[DEV] Resources Procurement

Discussion in 'R.E.D. World War II Edition' started by Gedemon, Sep 22, 2013.

1. ruckingit

ruckingit Chieftain

Thanks! I've read something about that too. I think those didn't reach full production until the middle of the war but I will look into it further. It's amazing how little verifiable information there is regarding U.S. strategic resources or plans ... I'm working on coal tonight and hopefully iron this weekend.

2. DanAndStuff

DanAndStuff Chieftain

It's actually pretty hard to find solid data from SouthAmerica/Africa resource wise during WW2 but I found a map with the worlds coal deposits, could be combined with this graph to figure out the placements on a possible Earth scenario.

Edit: Added one for Africa. Seems like only South Africa needs a coal mine or two.

Attached Files:

3. ruckingit

ruckingit Chieftain

4. ruckingit

ruckingit Chieftain

5. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

perfect job, thank you very much :goodjob:

6. ruckingit

ruckingit Chieftain

Quite welcome. If you've got any other projects to work on, let me know whichever ones would be most useful. If you have a base map, I can add the locations and percentage values. I started putting together a list of convoy routes for the for the colonies (South America) and eastern map (Japan, Russia, western U.S., etc.) with their tonnages for balance. Also, I was considering putting together a list of the Japanese operations in the SE to base Projects on.

7. ZeroZeroSix

ZeroZeroSix Prince