DG5 anyone? How should planning be organized?

I think the 2nd half of DG3 and DG4 were definitely impacted by the bias against changing instructions during turnchats. The goal of forcing leaders to plan ahead instead of showing up during the chat and ordering the DP around was an admirable one, but we need to do more to make the game fun instead of turning it into a game of "lawyers rugby". Rik's idea is the first middle ground proposal I've seen in quite a while, and I like it as a starting point.

Chieftess said:
I agree with this. It especially helps in the early game so that you don't have to stop after every little random event the RNG throws at you.

Belive it or not, I also don't have a problem with this, as long as the changes are minor. I DON'T want something like "Instructions will be given in t/c" or major, significant decisions to be made by the extreme few who attend the chats.

I also don't want this to excuse leaders from exersicing vision and forethought. Leaders who react to the immediate situation and plan on in-chat instructions to handle later situations that could be predicted and/or plannded for is a Bad Thing.

But this is an issue for a later, different thread, thus I will speak no more. At least, of that.

-- Ravensfire

Top Bottom