[C3C] Did I tell you about the time...?

darski

Regent in Training
The greatest thing about CFC is that we can get together and brag or complain about the best game ever designed and our experiences with same. :ar15:

I love to check out the "Interesting Screenshots" thread but sometimes you play a game that doesn't engender a pic but you just want to share the story. For instance,I recently played a game (continents/small map/Regent) where bloody Bismark kept annoying me with DOW. I finally was fed up and so I loaded a bunch of cavs and a 3-man army into my galleons and headed across the seas to make Bizzy pay for his arrogance. I had the M. Academy and good income so I just kept building armies, cavs and Galleons and heading over there. Bizzy had pretty much taken over his continent and thought he was tough.:groucho:

At the end of my campaign I had captured and destroyed every city Germany owned except for the last one. Since all my armies were now 4-man units I couldn't get them back home and I needed a place to keep them.. It was so satisfying to wipe that smile off Bizzy's face well and truly.

Further to the point, I have spent years reading the stories and games here at CFC so I know we have lots of storytellers and yarn spinners.

I thought it might be nice to have a bit of a Pub Place here where we could show up and share a game experience with others who can enjoy it.

Greetings, Darski, that was a good story. No need for a screen shot, I can picture Bizzy looking like he had been well and thoroughly beaten upon.

Top Bottom