1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Diplo add ons

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by mazzz, Apr 7, 2007.

1. mazzz

mazzz Emperor

Does anyone know what might be added for diplomacy\UN in the new expansion?

Also, is it possible to add new treaties to civ4 warlords myself if I learn the XML stuff? Thanks

2. King Flevance

King Flevance Deity

Depends on what the treaties do I would think. I plan on bringing in a couple new kinds of diplomatic agreements myself but haven't got into it that far yet. Although, I probably will soon.

Currently I have been on an MMO I play and have left Civ back in the dust for a while. I will probably pick it up again this summer. Mostly subscribing the thread to see any replies myself. :)

I would think that some treaties would go into python possibly. But like I said I am not for sure. Plus, it would depend on the treaty. I highly doubt that this would go into the SDK though.

3. Phoenix1595

Phoenix1595 Lord of the Two Lands

Do you mean beyond the Apostolic Palace, which is basically an earlier version of the UN? Or do you mean additional diplomatic options (i.e. defensive pacts, perm. alliances, etc.)?