Disable production and purchase of a unit.

uSx

Chieftain
Hey!

I'm working on my first Civ VI mod, and am almost done. However I need to do something a bit special:

I need to disable my Civ from being able to purchase (either with faith or gold) and not produce any settlers.

Would anyone have an idea of how I can do this? I've looked around through various other mods / vanilla files without finding what I need. Any other links that could bring me in the right direction would be perfect.

Thanks!

uSx

Anyone have any info on this?

I'd also accept on how to change the production cost / gold cost of a single unit.

Thanks!

No easy way AFAIK, maybe you can try to create a new unit, make that unit an UU of your civ that replace the settler, then makes a requirement for that unit (like a dummy building) that can't be created by any civs.

Wonder how Kongo bans Holysite construction, might be a good reference.
(Or I'm just bullhorsehockyting...)
Code:
	<ExcludedGreatPersonClasses>
		<Row GreatPersonClassType="GREAT_PERSON_CLASS_PROPHET" TraitType="TRAIT_LEADER_RELIGIOUS_CONVERT"/>
	</ExcludedGreatPersonClasses>
	<ExcludedDistricts>
		<Row DistrictType="DISTRICT_HOLY_SITE" TraitType="TRAIT_LEADER_RELIGIOUS_CONVERT"/>
	</ExcludedDistricts>
And more stuff in the modifiers related to Stonehenges's Great Prophet. It isn't really all that useful for what OP wants since it is tied to great person class and District-Type.

Noob suggestion:

What about the modifier MODIFIER_PLAYER_ADJUST_VALID_UNIT_BUILD? It sounds like it might be able to disable the production of a unit, but I can't find the arguments for it anywhere.

Top Bottom