Discord server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeexxx

Chieftain
<° I am sorry if this is not the right place to ask. Yesterday after some friendly banter about scriptred events I left my pc to go watch a movie withj my girlfriend. I come back after a couple of hours to find myself banned from the discord. I can not seer what was said before that but I assume it was just a joke. Either way, I can not rejoin the servere and I have no clue who to contact about it. I get a lot of useful information from there and just like the general vibe. My nickname in the server was Deeeeexxx. My discord tag is Deeeexxxx#3821

Hopefully I can get an invite that works and if not then a rason as to why not :)

<° I am sorry if this is not the right place to ask. Yesterday after some friendly banter about scriptred events I left my pc to go watch a movie withj my girlfriend. I come back after a couple of hours to find myself banned from the discord. I can not seer what was said before that but I assume it was just a joke. Either way, I can not rejoin the servere and I have no clue who to contact about it. I get a lot of useful information from there and just like the general vibe. My nickname in the server was Deeeeexxx. My discord tag is Deeeexxxx#3821

Hopefully I can get an invite that works and if not then a rason as to why not :)
I have sent you an explanation via conversation. Please send all further responses there.

Moderator Action: Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom