DLC is on Steam

Kevin J

Hewer of Wood
As said, the new Korea DLC is now on steam.

Pic of Korea civ:

Spoiler :

I am not gonne buy anything for civ 5 till they fix diplomacy it isnt worth my money

Game isnt fixed so why pay money to add stuff

Firaxis should first fix major problems in the game then adding new stuff

Now it just seems that they want as much money from civilization series

QQ more?

Some of us enjoy the DLC model. Pollute another thread with the anti-DLC rants please. The game is *not* broken, has been an absolutely phenomenal investment in terms of hours of enjoyment for a very minimal cost, and the DLC model keeps content fresh for the price of a sandwich. I'm quite happy to pay to support a game I enjoy.

QQ more?

Some of us enjoy the DLC model. Pollute another thread with the anti-DLC rants please. The game is *not* broken, has been an absolutely phenomenal investment in terms of hours of enjoyment for a very minimal cost, and the DLC model keeps content fresh for the price of a sandwich. I'm quite happy to pay to support a game I enjoy.

And so do others. The DLC is currently at #2 in the Steam sale charts.

I am not gonne buy anything for civ 5 till they fix diplomacy it isnt worth my money

I stopped reading right there.

1. Some people like the DLC model, if you don't then that's just too bad - don't bother posting because I won't be reading.

2. Please try to use correct spelling and punctuation or it will make people even less likely to read your posts.

On topic, I wish it said exactly how much the science boost was when producing a science building in the capital.

Top Bottom