Does anybody in the us have BtS yet

I got the verifying files (it's actually unencrypting them) thing last night. Yeah 4 PST sounds right, judging from these past release times: feed://www.steampowered.com/v/new.xml

The only other thing besides this and Pirates (which had already been out for a while) that I've bought off of Steam was MTW2, and I'm trying to remember, but I think I got that on the release day at 1 CST.

I've been fairly happy with digital distribution so far (also got SOTS from GamersGate). It's definitely the wave of the future. You don't have to worry about losing a DVD (or having to leave the damn thing in to play), you can back it up yourself if you need to, and you can always just download it again. I do miss the good old days of thick well printed useful manuals (in Civ 4's case it's all directly accessible and instantly up-to-date with the in-game Civilopedia now anyway) and other goodies, but those days are long gone so I don't feel like I'm missing anything by not buying the box. Although I still have my Civ 3 collectors tin sitting on shelf.

I explained this earlier, but again for direct2drive to get it early click the "SEND INFO" button. Which is right beside the pre-ordered button. There's only 2 buttons. That will send you the link to download, install and play it right away. I did this yesterday and was playing all evening.

I explained this earlier, but again for direct2drive to get it early click the "SEND INFO" button. Which is right beside the pre-ordered button. There's only 2 buttons. That will send you the link to download, install and play it right away. I did this yesterday and was playing all evening.

I did this but the only links in the e-mail are to the accounts page, the info page, and the support page. No download links, but I found one at hitpoints. It seems to be down though.

Either UPS or Gamestop lost my shipment, so Gamestop is overnighting a replacement copy. Should be getting a new tracking number in a few hours.

The original order was 2nd Day Air, so either way, I'd be getting my copy tomorrow.

So canada is releasing it on the 24th. That means i'll get it on the 25th?

( i wish i was in poland right now)

All EB Games and Game Stops should have it today at noon

unfortunately that is incorrect. A number of us have called our local EB Games stores and they have all said that it has been bumped until tomorrow.

On their website they list zero copies available at any of them around here (northern Mass/southern NH), but I called one at the Rockingham Mall in Salem NH and they have them in stock, I picked up a copy an hour ago.

awesome my d2d download finally worked!! now lets see if the file is corrupted... ;)

I checked Wal-Mart tonight when I got off work and they said they won't have it until Thursday. They said even though it's a new release, since it isn't a big release, they won't push for it early.
My Wal-Mart better not do that.

dam the file was corrupted and I have to download again -_-

Their server must be busy too, only 250kb/s ... 1h 45m to go...

Top Bottom