Does anyone own/play the DS version?

Civ001

Chieftain
I would like to know if there are people who play the DS version of Civilization Revolution? What do you think and how does it compare to the console version?

I both own and play the DS version of CivRev, Civ001. I like it but with the understanding that, as with the console versions, one must be prepared to war sooner rather than later -- and for extended periods of time -- even where going for a victory condition other than Domination. I haven't played this 'mobile' version of the game much in the past couple of years but even before then it wasn't much either. I'd say at the height I played it just 10-15 hours a year, and now more like 5-10 hours over the same period of time.

I only played a couple of hours with the Xbox 360 version of Civilization Revolution, so I'll pass on commenting on any further comparisons in that respect.

I would like to know if there are people who play the DS version of Civilization Revolution? What do you think and how does it compare to the console version?

It's precisely the same game as the console version, only the graphics are different (and severely lacking).

Top Bottom