Earth 1000AD PBEM - BTS 3.13

Well I dropped my pitboss game as I play two or three PBEM games which may well have been affected so didn't want to patch. Even if the BTS games were ok to patch it probably would have affected my vanilla Civ IV game which happened last time I patched to 3.13. I can't patch without screwing up at least one game although i could probably patch on the laptop and use that if necessary but have a feeling none of the old saves will work on a newly patched version anyway....

Looks like we'll just stick to the old version for now. Shogu, would you be willing to reinstall?

Sorry Shogu, looks like we'll have to retire you for now. I'll ask the previous player for the save and send it to the next one, so you won't have to do anything. Thanks for playing!

I did get a save 1060 the other day but I've been ill for a few days so haven't gotten round to it. I assume the game is going to be roled back now and that turn is invalid? I'm still on 3.13 of course (I use the laptop for 3.17 games)

Guess this is goodbye for now as well, mabeco :blush:
Ulfang, could you send the save to me?

I have 3.17 and when loading it said "Load Failed".

Yes because the game was formed under patch 3.13 so it can't be played under 3.17. I never patch a game if I'm playing a pbem under an older patch. Of course I also have civ on the laptop so have the 3.17 version on there if needs be. I quit my Pitboss game because it supported the new patch but doing so meant I'd of had to quit the PBEM's I'm running (prior to me installing on the laptop of course ;) )

I'll resend the turn to Kasp.

Top Bottom