Earth 18 civs, BC win?

With galleons from Europe it yakes only 10T. So there's a timeframe of 65T + what I invested in Aest+Lit for Astro to compete with Music, more than enough to make Astro quicker is my guess.

Yeah the whole music approach is pretty gimmicky and probably inefficient but it was neat to "discover" this strategy that I haven't seen mentioned before for the earth map :)

It is possible to get conquest before 1000bc on noble marathon. Alexander again. After worker techs went for alphabet, build research for HbR then uilt HAs, once I'd got enough I went back to building research, Oracle machinery, created 3*GS for optics and astronomy 1300bc. Genghis, Toku and HC all had BW and spears:eek:.

Attachments

• Alexander BC-1050 Conquest.CivBeyondSwordSave
    271 KB · Views: 59
It is possible to get conquest before 1000bc on noble marathon. Alexander again. After worker techs went for alphabet, build research for HbR then uilt HAs, once I'd got enough I went back to building research, Oracle machinery, created 3*GS for optics and astronomy 1300bc. Genghis, Toku and HC all had BW and spears:eek:.

Wow, nicely done :D On how high difficulty do you think this would still be doable? (In the BCs, not 1000bc necessarily :eek:)

I think rome is the best! You can Praetorian rush the entirity of Europe! Than just focus on astronomy and asian nations. I think you coukd take out africa too after having a port on the tip of africa to transport through the Mediterranean. Capitulate or take africa than take out Japan with your asian vassals (if you have them). Than rush monty and the incas!

Top Bottom