1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Earth 2020 Civs 1.0

Play the Civs from the Earth 2020 scenario in a regular game

1. Barbarian King

Barbarian King Prince

Barbarian King submitted a new resource:

Earth 2020 Civs - Play the Civs from the Earth 2020 scenario in a regular game

Read more about this resource...

2. marcos rabelo

marcos rabelo Chieftain

friends, unfortunately this mod did not work on my civ 6 gathering storm. when i start a new game it shows the tel to disable some "mod" and i already did it and it didn't work, can someone help me?

3. Barbarian King

Barbarian King Prince

@marcos rabelo
    Are you running any other mods at the same time? If so, it is possible that more than one mod creates the same civ or leader, which would create an incompatibility and cause the error you are getting. Also, and I should have made this clear in the description, this mod probably should not be active at the same time that the "Earth 2020" scenario mod is active, so if you have that mod as well make sure to turn it off when you are not playing the scenario.

If you have no other mods active, then I am at a loss for what could be causing the problem. If this is the case, would you mind telling me what OS you are using?

4. marcos rabelo

marcos rabelo Chieftain

ok. thank you for the answer. I use windows 10. To help with the question I asked earlier, I already disabled all other mods and used only GS and this mod, but still giving the error. I look forward to playing in this mod, thanks for the help.

5. Barbarian King

Barbarian King Prince

Thanks for the reply. Windows 10 should not be causing a problem, but I will test it out on my laptop to be sure (the mod was created and tested on a Windows 8 machine). Since we have pretty much exhausted the list of all the potential issues I know of, I really have no idea what could be causing this error for you. I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

6. marcos rabelo

marcos rabelo Chieftain

[QUOTE = "Barbarian King, post: 15757035, membro: 182113"] Obrigado pela resposta. O Windows 10 não deve estar causando problemas, mas vou testá-lo no meu laptop para ter certeza (o mod foi criado e testado em uma máquina Windows 8). Como já esgotamos a lista de todos os possíveis problemas que conheço, não tenho idéia do que poderia estar causando esse erro. Me desculpe, eu não posso ter mais ajuda. [/ QUOTE]

thank you friend. I will format my pc and install a new version of windows. As I use linux and win10, I will test both.