• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .
Earth 2020 Civs

Earth 2020 Civs 1.11

friends, unfortunately this mod did not work on my civ 6 gathering storm. when i start a new game it shows the tel to disable some "mod" and i already did it and it didn't work, can someone help me?

@marcos rabelo
Are you running any other mods at the same time? If so, it is possible that more than one mod creates the same civ or leader, which would create an incompatibility and cause the error you are getting. Also, and I should have made this clear in the description, this mod probably should not be active at the same time that the "Earth 2020" scenario mod is active, so if you have that mod as well make sure to turn it off when you are not playing the scenario.

If you have no other mods active, then I am at a loss for what could be causing the problem. If this is the case, would you mind telling me what OS you are using?

@marcos rabelo
Are you running any other mods at the same time? If so, it is possible that more than one mod creates the same civ or leader, which would create an incompatibility and cause the error you are getting. Also, and I should have made this clear in the description, this mod probably should not be active at the same time that the "Earth 2020" scenario mod is active, so if you have that mod as well make sure to turn it off when you are not playing the scenario.

If you have no other mods active, then I am at a loss for what could be causing the problem. If this is the case, would you mind telling me what OS you are using?
ok. thank you for the answer. I use windows 10. To help with the question I asked earlier, I already disabled all other mods and used only GS and this mod, but still giving the error. I look forward to playing in this mod, thanks for the help.

ok. thank you for the answer. I use windows 10. To help with the question I asked earlier, I already disabled all other mods and used only GS and this mod, but still giving the error. I look forward to playing in this mod, thanks for the help.

Thanks for the reply. Windows 10 should not be causing a problem, but I will test it out on my laptop to be sure (the mod was created and tested on a Windows 8 machine). Since we have pretty much exhausted the list of all the potential issues I know of, I really have no idea what could be causing this error for you. I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

[QUOTE = "Barbarian King, post: 15757035, membro: 182113"] Obrigado pela resposta. O Windows 10 não deve estar causando problemas, mas vou testá-lo no meu laptop para ter certeza (o mod foi criado e testado em uma máquina Windows 8). Como já esgotamos a lista de todos os possíveis problemas que conheço, não tenho idéia do que poderia estar causando esse erro. Me desculpe, eu não posso ter mais ajuda. [/ QUOTE]

thank you friend. I will format my pc and install a new version of windows. As I use linux and win10, I will test both.

Hello. Please help me correct the problem-when I start the game with this mod, I get my first city named as LOC_CITY_NAME_JERUSALEM (started as Israel civ). I tried to search xmls for the variables of city names, but found none. Where and how can I correct it?
Tried to play for USA-all good...

UPD: found problem with capital - in civilizations.xml it was written as Jerusalem_Israel, not just Jerusalem. Fixed it but...
I have same problem with EVERY other city and they seem to be defined correct, so the problem is in a definition of reading string value, where is it defined?

UPD: Same problem with many more nations: Turkey, Pakistan, Grand Columbia, there probably some place, where duality of a string takes place: first is definition, then the duality, that causes the problem. Where is it?

Last edited:
Barbarian King updated Earth 2020 Civs with a new update entry:

Update v1.1

Update 1 (3/21/20)
- Rebalanced unique bomber units
- Changed the way city text is added to hopefully make this mod compatible with other mods that add the same cities
- Added TSL coordinates for YnAMP maps

Update 2 (11/21/20) - v1.1
- Changed some of the civilization building art styles
- Added loyalty pressure icons to the civs
- Updated AMLO, adding a UU and changing some flavor text
- Added a unit model for the Merkava (courtesy of Hizkiyahu)
- Added a UU to Israel
- Added Spanish...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom