• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

earth map

bramage

Chieftain
why was there not a realistic world map included in the 2.6 patch?? i know there was one that had random resources. i don't want random resources. i would like a realistic world map like the one included in 2.5
thank you. great mod by the way.

Not for 2.6, there is only one RFC-earthmap with larger europe and random res for 2.6 included.

Nevertheless - as I try just now, all 2.5 earth maps that have been published like GEM or GEM (Old World) work fine with me.

Map Thread: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=243405

All maps from v2.5 should work in v2.6. Wasn't there 7 earth maps included now... I don't dedicate much time for map editing even though I would like to make some scenarios for RoM so I'll leave map making for others. I'll just check that they work in current version and do some minor fixes if I notice anything wrong while testing before I include them to modpack.

Just curious, has anyone made a truly massive earth map? (even bigger than the highest RoM map) The largest RoM map (gigantic?) comes out as 120x200, but if you use the smart map script you can override height and width to make even larger ones. I can make maps up to 200x400 with smart map script (more than 4 times larger than the 120x200 gigantic) Anything larger though fails to load on my computer.

Just curious, has anyone made a truly massive earth map? (even bigger than the highest RoM map) The largest RoM map (gigantic?) comes out as 120x200, but if you use the smart map script you can override height and width to make even larger ones. I can make maps up to 200x400 with smart map script (more than 4 times larger than the 120x200 gigantic) Anything larger though fails to load on my computer.

The biggest one I've seen - and I've seen a lot of them - is 128 by 256. I've kind of made it a mission to collect every Earth or regional map I can find on my hard drive. I've already got dozens of them. :D

Top Bottom