Earth Standard Size 1905

I assume that there is not place on the map. Very well - I suggest, that you use bigger map. :) Like Omega said - don't forgot the ireland - it's important. And the place of Moscow, Amsterdam ...

Also, portoguese SHOULD be on Europe not only in the South America.

Placing Kiev on the map wouldn't be bad idea also .

São Paulo on the brazil land yould be ALSO good idea.

Also, Berlin is not in exactly right place. So is Ankara.

And, oh, Iceland is too bigger - it's almost like the half of spain. In reality it's much smaller.

You should really use bigger map :)

I assume that there is not place on the map. Very well - I suggest, that you use bigger map. :) Like Omega said - don't forgot the ireland - it's important. And the place of Moscow, Amsterdam ...

Thank you for your feedback. About map size, it's supposed to be played in this size, as a "gift" for players with slower computers. Using the Huge Earth (or Huge Earth with Enlarged Europe, which would be better for this scenario) would kill the idea.

Also, portoguese SHOULD be on Europe not only in the South America.

They're not the Portuguese, they're Brazil. Since the Iberian Peninsula is so small, I decided to unite it into Iberian Empire.

Placing Kiev on the map wouldn't be bad idea also.

Well, the city placement and naming sucks, I admit, that's why I am taking suggestions about them. I will not change the city placement in most cases, though, just city names. If there is a city that you think that should be called Kiev, or slightly misplaced, then elaborate it a bit more.

São Paulo on the brazil land yould be ALSO good idea.

Again, the map is so small, there is no room for São Paulo.

Also, Berlin is not in exactly right place. So is Ankara.

Same. They're misplaced for gameplay purposes, but I kept those names as they would be better known.

And, oh, Iceland is too bigger - it's almost like the half of spain. In reality it's much smaller.

Hmmm now that I can look up.

You should really use bigger map :)

I should, if I wanted this to be better and more complete, but it can't be like that.

Also, since I failed to deliver the updated version, I thought I'd work it further instead of posting now a better, but not as it could be, version. Thank you for playing and have fun :)

Top Bottom