[G&K] Economy in Fall of Rome (Deity) as Eastern Rome

Sacrispada

Chieftain
I have been reading the old threads and it is full of useful information indeed. I am trying to get Pax Romana Aeternum.

I have managed to play it quite well up to Turn 14, only lost Edessa, Trebiozond, Theodosopolis and Naissus.
But now I'm doing a new game where I want to lose even fewer cities and it seems that I am keeping Trebiozond and Edessa.

The question which is killing me is: is it really unfeasible to win this scenario by trying to save the economy? I get that the policies will have to hit like a truck sooner or later, but there is no way to keep a positive income and still win the game (and get the achievement)? Did anybody try that?

I'm afraid that very few people frequent these forums nowadays. Moreover, I've rarely seen anyone mention either achievements or scenarios here, so sadly I doubt you will get much advice. I've never played a scenario, and because I used mods, achievements have been disabled for me for about as long as I have been playing the game, so I never took any notice of them. Best of luck with it, but I fear you are not likely to get much response here.

Top Bottom