EIGHT Leman Russ Tanks (7th July 2004)

WOW! You have supplied us with a Great Variety of tanks here muffins...They all Look Fantastic. I especially like The Vanquisher variant of the Leman Russ with its very appealing and easy to see Gold and contrast Colors. Love the attention to Details and Really looking forward to seeing the Baneblade.

Wow! Great job muffins. I especially enjoy the melt down death on the PlasmaRuss, it's too cool.

Mr. Will said:
How much longer for the baneblade?
I don't know. I've got half of the model done but I want to give it full suspension as well as opening hatches and recoilling weapons so I might have to experiment a bit with the skeleton. All the projects I've done so
far have taken less than a week to complete so hopefully it'll be done by Wednesday :goodjob:

These all look great... That melting plasma tank is especially cool :D

Thank you Muffins they are all great units :eek: :goodjob:
Look forward to your next units :worship: :banana:

Sorry guys, but it seems that the 'Quality Assurance' dept of the Muffin Unit Factory (TM) were asleep when these units were posted. :p

If you downloaded the old version of the TankKilla, PlasmaRuss, LemanRussAssault or any of the three flavour Leman Russ's then you've got a glitch or two on your East attack animations ... oops :rolleyes:

The files on page one have been updated with cleaned-up versions but if you already downloaded the flawed versions you can grab the replacements below so that you don't have to download the entire thing again

Thanks to Vuldacon for spotting the error :goodjob:

Well, now that these are all in my mod...any chance of some kind soul making some sounds for these bad boys?

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
The one to ask for sounds is the soundman himself, Vuldacon. Hes great at whiping up sounds for just about any unit. In fact, many of the units availilbe on this site owe their sounds to him...he's the unsung hero of Civfanatics.
That makes me think that there should be more co-operation between members of the mod-community. Some people are great at mods, some are great animatiors, some can model and animate, others are good with sound and others know about pedia pics and units_32 stuff.

Between us, we could probably make Civ4 ourselves :D

These are just too much fun even without sounds, I plan on using them both in my personal mod and in my post WW1 fiction mod (again just for me for now).

Any other Warhammer tanks will be great. Thanks! :goodjob:

muffins said:
Between us, we could probably make Civ4 ourselves :D

Hehe sounds like fun. ;)

Top Bottom