Unit Preview - Baneblade Super-Heavy Tank

muffins

Lemon scented
This has been a work of love :love:

I've finished the model and I'm about to insert the skeleton

On this unit every turret will move, every hatch will open (ie - for the death or fidget animation), the battle-cannons will have recoil and the track will have suspension at each wheel :p which will make the run animations and recoil 'rock-backs' look seriously cool :D

I need help though. The variants of the Baneblade will be dead easy to create but I don't know what their weapons on the side turrets and sponsoons are :confused:

If someone wants a Baneblade variant created then post a few pics so that I can model from them ... pleeeese :)

And thanks to Kal-el for posting Baneblade pics in my Leman Russ preview thread - I used them to create the model below

DUDE! AWESOME!

Too bad I know nothing about warhammer, or I'd help with the mod you are making. ;)

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
How big is this Tank in game? I've been itching to play with a Tank that could also be catagorized as a mobile fortress on trends....
In Warhammer 40k they weigh a thousand tonnes each :D

I'll have to experiment with in-game sizes. It'll be larger than any 'normal' sized tank but I don't want it to overly dominate. I've also have to keep it smaller than my Titans or it'll just look odd :crazyeye: (Titans are bigger than WH40K super-heavy tanks)

:drool: So much steel... I mean, awsome! That looks amazing, but it almost seem like it'll take up more than one tile in-game. Then again, so does the battleship. :goodjob:

Imperial Super Heavy Tank variants:

Stormblade - Mounts a Plasma Blastgun as it's main turret (usually a titan weapon!)

Stormsword - urban, close quarters super heavy siege tank

Shadowsword - titan hunter variant!

I'm not going to have enough space on my hard drive to fit all these great units (to be honest, I shouldn't have downloaded the last several, 'cause I already have a LOT of downloaded units)...

Top Bottom