[GS] Emissions contribution confuses me..

Inlex

Warlord
Dordrecht, Netherlands / Tilburg, Netherlands
Hi guys,

This has possibly been discussed before, but I do not understand the data I am getting from the following graph.

upload_2019-7-28_17-56-11.png

According to this graph, I have contributed 100% of the 'fake news gasses'. However, it also says that I have produced 750~ units total, not the 1100 that are claimed to have been produced.

The nine civs you see are all the civs in the game, except USA who were trampled by Mongolia somewhere around classical/medieval era, so I doubt that they are the ones who produced the other 400.

Any thoughts?

759*1.5 = 1138. You see the 50% modifier near the total emission. This modifier depend on deforestation so the more forest and such that are removed the quicker the global warming is going to be. Don't know if planting new trees will help reduce the modifier.

759*1.5 = 1138. You see the 50% modifier near the total emission. This modifier depend on deforestation so the more forest and such that are removed the quicker the global warming is going to be. Don't know if planting new trees will help reduce the modifier.

Thanks for the reply. I completely missed that 50% modifier. Makes a lot more sense.

@ Mods sorry for the necro, I was on holiday

It was interesting for those of us who did not have time to play tenthes of games since the expansion and haven't yet bothered to study the new information in the UI.

It was interesting for those of us who did not have time to play tenthes of games since the expansion and haven't yet bothered to study the new information in the UI.
Have a look at this summary post in a thread that covers IZ ranges and the formula for CO2 is in the post directly below... lots more info through the thread
about power plant and range
The one key thing to remember is the climate screen often does not update for a turn or 2 so can seem slightly wrong, seen this EOT type update fail on a few things.

What annoys me is that I can only see my total co2 and not my current (per turn). Would be nice if one could see the trend when you're actively try to reduce it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom