Emperor Challenge (?) #13 - Shoshone Pangaea

I prefer Order in general, but going order is risky if you enter modern asap with radio - in many cases, I cannot find any coal source and have to wait till AIs get the tech...

No Coal? Settle it. No Aluminum? Settle it. It sucks, but it's necessary unless it's Deity, and even then it's often necessary with Aluminum.

Also, Statue of libery is much much better than order free policy crap (don't even remember the name). And you can rush buy spaceship parts and in particular the last part to save like 3-4 turns at least.

You can GE the last part with Order. Not as good as just using :c5gold:, but still very doable. If you hit 3500:c5faith:, you take two GS and GE the last part.

SoL's far from terrible, but it's usually not worth your time. Accelerating the tier 3 policy is nice but usually unnecessary, and the :c5production: is meaningless since the other parts should be done by the time the tech tree completes and we're rushing the last part anyway.

However, as I said above, I prefer order in general - I love skyscraper (33% less building rush-buy cost), factory policy (100% hammer bonus when building factory, 25% more sci), and monument +2 happy one.

The Workshop/Factory/power plant policy is better than the monument one if you rush buy Nuke Plants all over the place like I usually do.

I like Order a lot as well, if only because I tend to play on Immortal and I often don't have a huge amount of culture - so getting that +25% science on only one extra policy (if you're doing science, you'll most likely get the first two tenets free anyway) is a big deal.

Top Bottom