[C3C] Emperor Hall of Fame game Help

MadTrucker

Chieftain
So several years ago I had a copy of PTW and I played it on a Vista OS but crashed at the end victory screen and forget launching a space ship, the frustration was real. I had to hang it up, was new to an old game that just didn't play well on my pc. I always liked the game and was aware that it had a great community behind it. Fast forward 6 or 7 years and I decide to download a copy of Complete off Steam and see if my Windows 10 has better luck. Well after playing with the .ini, I finally launched a space ship. Played 3 or 4 games on Monarch, between previous experience and CivFanatics, no problems. Nervously, I tried my hand at Emperor.
Well it wasn't even a contest. Runaway victory. Used the following settings:

Map=Huge
Land Mass=80% water Archipelago
Barbs=Random
Climate=Normal
Temp=Cool
Age=3 billion
AI Agg=Normal
Difficulty=Emperor
Opponents:
Hittites
Sumeria
Korea
Ottomans
Arabia
Zulu
Aztecs
Romans

I played as the mighty Vikings and as you can see, I tilted the scales in my favor for my first shot at Emperor. The final score was 5624 with a Space Ship Victory in 2046. I would like some suggestions on how to tweak
the settings in order to put a respectable Hall of Fame together.

Would like to play at Emperor Level on a huge map. Starting Civ and opponent Civ suggestions?
Other settings such as Landmass, climate, age, barbs, and temp suggestions welcomed.
The end goal is to launch the space ship at 2049 thus kinda stringing the game out like a Histograhpic victory. Suggestions and advice welcomed and thanked.

Top Bottom