• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Enough with the complaints...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Laxative

Chieftain
Enough already with the complaints....
Everyone is complaining how the games sucks because it wasn't tested enough or their computer doesn't work with the game or this or that...

Enough already... If firaxis had decided to test it longer and said 'the game release date will be pushed back for a month for further testing." then this forums would be packed with 'OMG they've had 3 years what's another month, blah blah blah...'

Whatever happens no one will be happy, just think about it... they decided to risk issues with compatibilty just so you could get your grubby hands on the game faster. Fine it was a mistake but honestly. 80% at least of people posting problems with the game not working properly just don't know how to configure their computer properly.
THE MINUTE I heard the game was going to be released soon, I instantly though, time to get my computer in tip top shape, I updated all my drivers, defraged, clear some space, all of this before the game hit the stores.

So stop complaining, if you're not happy, uninstall, put the cds back in the box and either bring the game back for a refund or wait a month for a couple patches to come out pretend like the game was released then.

</end rant>

Hmm, I had the same kind of thread going and it was shut down because someone took it as a troll thread... interesting.

MattJek said:
Hmm, I had the same kind of thread going and it was shut down because someone took it as a troll thread... interesting.

Didn't know... this probably will aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom