Error with Chronicles modmod

Hussarknight

Warlord
27484633_902498419924043_116907583_o.jpg 27398380_902498279924057_1823072056_o.jpg 27479527_902498429924042_1901844765_o.jpg

Error with the Chronicles modmod after installment, followed instructions as stated on the forum. Please help, how can this be fixed so it can work?

Unfortunately with the recent changes of the main mod Chronicles has a lot of things to change/fix. I am working on it and much of the work is already done but still there is a lot more to do. For the moment Chronicles is out dated, the problem is not on your side.

Unfortunately with the recent changes of the main mod Chronicles has a lot of things to change/fix. I am working on it and much of the work is already done but still there is a lot more to do. For the moment Chronicles is out dated, the problem is not on your side.

Thanks responding, and thanks for working on a newer version. I am looking forward to it!

For your instance, I have made a patch to fix that error and make the modmod playable.
HOTFIX 2.0.1

Thank you very much! I noticed the inferface dissapears when wonders/full cities v1.0 is enabled. Futhermore I have some questions about the civics and new techs. What is the logic in researching ''fire'' even though mankind has been using fire for a very long time before 6000 bce, I guess something similar could be said about storytelling, fishing, agriculture and some other techs actually. Perhaps the timeline would have to start earlier to historically reflect those techs, or already researched.

With the civic ''stance'', what do you mean by that? What kind of a stance are we talking about here? Why do some civics not start at the top like usual? (see attached picture) Why is for example federation before tribes?

Edit: Palace economy is the last in the list of economy civics while it should be an early civic

Attachments

• 27720581_907446696095882_1595839031_n.jpg
    27720581_907446696095882_1595839031_n.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Thank you very much! I noticed the inferface dissapears when wonders/full cities v1.0 is enabled.
Never happened for me :confused:
What is the logic in researching ''fire'' even though mankind has been using fire for a very long time before 6000 bce, I guess something similar could be said about storytelling, fishing, agriculture and some other techs actually. Perhaps the timeline would have to start earlier to historically reflect those techs, or already researched.
I wanted a more "stone-age"-ish mod with a longer ancient era. One (easier) way to increase it is adding more techs. An other (harder) way is to add more micromanagement. Right now I'm working on the second and if I can add enough content for that than I will consider removing such "dummy" techs as Fire, Counting, etc.
With the civic ''stance'', what do you mean by that? What kind of a stance are we talking about here?
Stance is the actual goal of your government. It may promote war through Belligerence or Mobilization, or peace by Prosperity. Consider it a kind of "propaganda" category.
Why do some civics not start at the top like usual? (see attached picture) Why is for example federation before tribes?
Modular modding has it's limitations. E.g. Civics present in the main mod are always loaded before the added ones in modules.
Edit: Palace economy is the last in the list of economy civics while it should be an early civic
Same as above. I can only fix that by modding the original files which I don't want right now.

Thanks for comprehensive answer, and the interface is back up again : )

Never happened for me :confused:

I wanted a more "stone-age"-ish mod with a longer ancient era. One (easier) way to increase it is adding more techs. An other (harder) way is to add more micromanagement. Right now I'm working on the second and if I can add enough content for that than I will consider removing such "dummy" techs as Fire, Counting, etc.

Stance is the actual goal of your government. It may promote war through Belligerence or Mobilization, or peace by Prosperity. Consider it a kind of "propaganda" category.

Modular modding has it's limitations. E.g. Civics present in the main mod are always loaded before the added ones in modules.

Same as above. I can only fix that by modding the original files which I don't want right now.

Top Bottom