Ethiopia Photojournal: Random Tech Challenge

That would make Progress a better 2nd tree. Not sure how much that matters though.

I quoted/responded in the balance thread. I figure it would be better to not intrude too much on CrazyG's photojournal (which needs episode 2, dammit!).

That would make Progress a better 2nd tree. Not sure how much that matters though.

That is ctually a good thing as tradition + progress will also be a viable alternative to traditiin + artistry ..

It would be too strong. I often pick progress opener in the very late game when I have all the neccesary policies to have a science bump. Its almost a great scientist already, but to think it would be almost a Writer now...

Cap it at 5 techs maybe?

I think GoAC is quite strong here (though I imagine the AI are behind you on pantheon). You have no faith shortage and god knows how long it'll be before you start pumping settlers. Being Tradition also makes the option better.

Camps and pastures also give a decent amount of yields but I like them less. In general the lack of a faith problem gives you a lot of options.
Why is GoAC better than hunt in this example? When do you even pick GoAC?

Top Bottom