EUI Compatibility Question

SgtCiv

Warlord
I would like to use EUI new city view/production design, but the CEP version overwrites his changes. I would like to know how to disable CEP's? I have looked through all of the folders and can't find where this might be do at. Thanks.

It won't be a case of removing a file and the fix is there. CEP needs to get access to the Yieldlibrary to show the custom yields and EUI won't give those values without them.
This means its either/or for the moment.
Once the core mod is revamped we will endeavor to provide compatability with EUI as it is by far the best UI mod.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

It won't be a case of removing a file and the fix is there. CEP needs to get access to the Yieldlibrary to show the custom yields and EUI won't give those values without them.
This means its either/or for the moment.
Once the core mod is revamped we will endeavor to provide compatability with EUI as it is by far the best UI mod.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply ExpiredReign. I'll just have to wait for the revamped CEP once y'all have the time to get that done. As always thanks for all the hard work everyone does behind the scenes making CivV better than what was delivered to us:
"The game players".

Also thanks bc1 for your reply. Your work on EUI is beyond incredible.

For revamped CEP. The changes I have proposed I have either done already myself or could do in a few hours but I haven't seen much movement on whether to go forward yet with them (there are a few I'm not sure I would be able to get to work or not as I'm not sure exactly what changes are needed to the code/data). There's several recent threads where input and suggestions could be appreciated. And they're incomplete anyway as there are several issues that need to be done alongside other changes that we haven't formed a consensus over how to change it. Basically anything having to do with social policies, ideologies or labeled 3.16 could use some input.

There's progress on the dll mod it looks like, some of which is very promising, which would help us out in the long-run there but most of that doesn't have to do with anything in the works right now. I can't speak to how that interacts with the EUI mod either.

Top Bottom