1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe 10 civs (128x80)

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Pre-made Maps' started by Bohemus, Dec 31, 2005.

1. hevehoc

hevehoc Chieftain

Hmm maybe a few more countries? Sweden? Finland? Norway? Denmark? maybe?.........please?

2. Wolfshanze

Wolfshanze CFC Historian

Pretty sure the author of this map is long-gone guys... he made 12 posts in 2006 and hasn't been back since!

3. hevehoc

hevehoc Chieftain

pretty long time

4. LeHam

LeHam Chieftain

How in the world did you make such a realistic-shaped map of Europe??? I've been trying but no matter what I always fail at making a realistic enough shape. Is it also possible to find a pic of an outline of Europe on the internet and use it to create the outer edges???

5. MotezumaMan

MotezumaMan Chieftain

This is EXACTLY what i was looking for thanks for :bump: ing this LeHam, EDIT: damn it was too big