Europe in 1871

Good map dude.I suggest playing Turkey for anyone who downloads this,because they have the Sipahi.There better than any European Cavalry because they have an advanced attack(Duh!Everybody should know that).I dominated all of Europe with these guys,there especially deadly when you put them in an Army.

I controlled all of Eastern,Central, and most of Northern Europe when I finished this scenario and there were only like 3 of my rivals still alive,and I was about the capture Russia's last city Helsinki when suddenly the Domination victory popup showed up and I won with a score of 1486,but still I wanted to destroy Russia!! :aargh:

OK well there suddendly seems to be a lot more interest in this than i ever thought existed so i'll get to work on updating it for conquests. Any help or suggestions would be welcome and very gratefully received.

I love this game, I like to conquer europe with the otomans.

I like the scenario but there are a few problems

1)there is no rubber in scandinavian territory

2)I think Constantinople was Istanbul by then.If not then at least remove Istanbul from the citie names

3) Coluseams are not nessesary in all cities(Especially if youre playing as scandinavia or someone else big

Top Bottom