Europe

tgvulcan

Chieftain
I've created a Europe map that has 18 civs. It's an as accurate as i could get representation of where the civs are/were located for europe, western russia, north africa and northwest middle east.

The leader/civs are:
Charlemagne
Bismark
Napolean
Elizabeth
Brennus
Willem Van Oranje
Isabella
augustus caesar
pericles
hannibal
hatshepsut
saladin
gilgamesh
cyrus
ghengis khan
peter
sulieman
justinian

I realize that the ottomans and byzantine should be merged but I decided on byzantine because there wasn't anyone else to put in there.

Hope you guys enjoy it and please post constructive feedback.

Europe4 BTS

How can Genghis Khan be in a map of EUROPE?

Crimean Khanate, Astrakhan Khanate, Kazan Khanate, Khanate of the Golden Horde...

On a side note, damn! I literally just logged on to post up my new Europe Scenario, but it is quite different to yours.

Hi,

I played it, and 2 things, first, allot of capitals are not correctly placed, Paris and Rome are wrong among with some other, thing number two; The Ottomans have 2 settlers and the others don't.. maybe a mistake.

The map is the standart Europe map from BtS?

Bye
King Hef

I did not go for an exact placement on capitals but i may do that.

I'll look into the double settlers for ottomans. I wanted to give some of the civs 2 settlers to start to give them a distinct start since their land is either vast and limited or very arid/dry (i.e. russian and arabian). I'm pretty sure i didn't mean to give ottomans an extra settler though.

This was a standard europe map but i edited it heavily on all fronts. The idea i was going with is that Europe was bountiful in resources and there was plenty of surplus on certain things which i'm trying to balance to allow a more dynamic trade game in the scenario.

Ok, But the Netherlands are located west to Germany, not in Norway or Sweden,, I understand that you give the russians and the arabs a extra settler.. but please correct the capitals,

Top Bottom