1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

European Wars: Austro-Hungarian and German Armies from High Medieval To Late 19th C

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Unit Graphics' started by imperator1961, Sep 4, 2012.

1. imperator1961

imperator1961 Last of the Mohicans

Send me pics of the Hummel you need and I will find if somwhere in the web there is a workable 3ds model and I will made the unit.;)

2. Civinator

Civinator Blue Lion Supporter

Thank you very much Imperator1961, but if you didn´t make this unit, it would be too expensive to buy such a model. I found a 3D model, but the Price is 150,- US $ :eek:

The Hummel is the German standard heavy SPA (15 cm) of late WWII and missing in SOE. Here you can read more about the SdKfz 165 Hummel :
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hummel_self-propelled_artillery

3. imperator1961

I have found a free model in Google Sketchup gallery at this link:

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=446ceb9e10fa1828142b448a41563b8b&prevstart=0

but the model is not downloadable and I don't know why. I can made a Wespe that is similar to Hummel if you want.

4. mrniceguy101

mrniceguy101 Beggar

Imperator, any chance for any ANZAC units for your Vietnam unit pack?

5. imperator1961

well, there are 9 ANZAC units: with Ceturion Tank, with M113, Infantry, infantry with M60, with M79, Mortar Team, and SAS units: SAS, SAS with M60, SAS with M79.

6. Civinator

Civinator Blue Lion Supporter

imperator1961, this sounds great, especially the Centurion tank. :) And I´m still very happy about your Hummel and astonished how you could do such a beautiful unit in such a short time. I especially like the gun-crew working inside your great Hummel unit. :):goodjob:

7. Chicken Spadge

Chicken Spadge Chieftain

Sorry to bother you again imperator, but from there's something missing from the labelling and I can't work out which of the above is the standard Mid 19th-century Prussian infantry and which is the light infantry.

EDIT: Sorry, forget it! It's clear in the downloads. I spoke too soon.

8. zweihander

zweihander Chieftain

Hello Imperator, could you please make a version of your Blackband Doppelsoldner with larger, longer sword and larger unit size ? Refer to the size of this landsknecht unit

9. König Markus

König Markus Warlord

Excellent units. Well done!! :goodjob:

10. Lionic

Lionic King

Hello! German Handgunner 15C from this pack has *.pcx files of a Horse Crossbowman.