Events Thread

According to recent discussions here in the RPG, the Despot would be an Emperor. OK, we'll wait for Padma. Diutius is only 53 years of age.

Demogame Event

- 9 years have passed in the demogame.

A plague has found its' way into the royal family and has stricken 12 people!

Crippled - 20% (4)

Baron Janus Nero
Briefus Lifespanius
Amulius Atrous Tasius
Fabian Peesea

Fatal - 40% (8)

Praeditus Lifespanius Maximus
Alexander nero
Marcus LifeSPanius
Kathrine "Katie" DiSaaMuel
Amulia Atrous Mara
Dexterius Lifespanius
Julius Peesea
Draculus Roberts

Also, a nuetral and bad event have occured!

- Heavy rains sweep the area, but nothing more.
- Lightning strikes a house of a royal, but the royal was already dying of the genetic illness.

Janus Nero died of old age in the last tc. :p

I selected the names of all the royals and nobles that I asked CivGeneral to give me. I'll ask him to be more careful next time.

It gets harder as everyone starts either editing after the turnchat, or doesn't edit at all. But, I'll see what I can do.

[color=4]Demogame Event[/color] - 10 turns have passed, and another granary was built, increasing the base LE to 41!

Demogame Event:

10 turns have passed, and 4 new cities were founded. The base LE is now 34 years. It is now 570BC.

We now have iron, and dyes connected. We also border Egypt, and have 2 legion units.

Event!

It was a quiet few centuries in Fanatica, but one event did happen:

A good event!
Stray cattle found in Gorina! The food manager will determine how many food the tile gained.

Demogame Event!

430BC
7 turns have passed.
Egypt has declared war on us!

maby an update soon?

Haven't been able to update - RL's been eating into my time, not to mention family competiting for computer time...

Anyway, Sir John has been banned in the forums for a week, so his characters have been killed as one of our rules states.

Top Bottom