Everquest Scenario

Back in the day, my first character was on Quellious. Somewhere around the 6 month mark, I switched to Prexys so I could play with a friend. Stayed there for about two years, had a brief spurt on Bristlebane to play with a few buds, and finally find myself on Solusek Ro. Transferred there with my 51 warrior, so that I could play with my sis... I'm getting ready to head off to college and it'll be easy to keep in touch that way :) Oh, and I'm gonna ding 52 tonight.

What about you?

Had a lvl 60 Shaman on Druzil Ro, but lost it due to a evil little brother. Then i switched to Quellious where i friend promised me some decent plat to start a new character. Then swithed to Bristlebane after my friend didnt show, where i played until i was known almost everywhere on the server for my kill-stealing techniques. After that i switched back to Quellious where, fortunately, all the people i had offended, cheated, or kill-stealed from had forgotton me. Always with every character had the same name though. Always got a laugh from it. It was Chedder BTW.

Heh, thats pretty funny

You still haven't done the newest version of yer scenario, which was due yesterday...

tsk tsk

Was busy all day, still am. Rarely get a chance to get on now, much less play CIv3

Everquest is a true roleplayers worst nightmare. Anyone who plays that game is wasting time and money. We condem that game along with UO and any other MMORPG which exceeds acceptable intelligence levels like EQ. You must have a lot of balls to be declaring yourself an Everquest fan. The game is terrible too by the way.

It's time for the thousands of people who are playing EQ at this moment to hunt you down and kill you. As some advice don't open your mail. Moderator Action: We don't talk about killing anyone here. Even if it is a joke. Gonzo
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

And down to buisness. even though it is 3 AM and i just got back i am going to start working on the EQ scenario's new version right now.

BTW, Alpine, if you dont like EQ i suppose you think that Diablo sucks too. If you have the balls to say that i salute you, no doubt then you will have many more angry Private Messages pouring into you as the Diablo fans i have run into take Diablo more seriously than any other online gamers i have ever known. That is of course with the exception of my brother who lives and breathes EQ.

EQ? I have no time for that but I do agree with your view. Online Multiplayer is fun! (I am on UO for the 4th year now. ;) That explains why I have no time for EQ. :D )

How do you have time for Civ3, if you play UO?? :p

I never said I hated Diablo. It's a fine game. But Everquest is hell. It's a waste of money. Kids who want cheap minute thrills are better off masturbating then buying EQ.

I agree about the money thing of EQ, it would be much better if they charged you for the amount of time you played not the amount of time you have had the account. I just recently started playing EQ again, which is only relevant to my thread because i haven't had time to play Civ3 due to EQ. And EQ is addicting so it is not exactly a cheap "minuite" thrill. It is more of a expensive year-long thrill.

It really is like a drug, ya know?

First month's free... they get you hooked

Then they just start charging you... and you keep coming back, always wanting more of the Crack.

Got my first bit of cobalt this morning, some gauntlets from KC.

I have been working on a Warrior, with the new patches giving armor, it has been extrodinarly easier to make money and armor. Not like the back in the day when Kunark just came out. The best improvement i have seen in the patches is no doubt not having to look at the stupid spell book when meditating, otherwise they could have just left a lot of it alone.

I used to play Everquest a couple months ago. I played 6 months until I noticed the game was taking over my life (eating?? wha?? I'm about to ding here!!!). Then I quit. I managed to get my main character on Seventh Hammer, a Wood Elf Ranger, up to level 52, and a Halfling Druid up to 34. It was fun while it lasted... :)

At least on Seventh Hammer, there are a few RPing Guilds, so it isn't a complete nightmare for a RPer. But I do agree - I came to Everquest thinking everyone would be into RPing, but then I find out that 95% of the people who play it don't want to/know about/hate RPing. Oh well. I guess you can't always get what you want.

Not always. BTW what part of Florida you from?

Yes i know the place. What school around there?

Tash, I had the same problem you did with some scenarios. When you start Civ3 look down at the left corner of the opening menu, there should be a version number there, If you're version is lower than 1.27, you're running an old version and some of the scenarios won't work. You can get the new version at firaxis.com or civ3.com I think.

Originally posted by EQandcivfanatic
Here is a combination of all 4 unit packs. You need this download to run the game.

Enjoy!

I think that there is one unit you forgot to put in your zips.
The Necromancer Blast:

Error Reading file:
\Arts\units\Necromancer Blast\Necromancer Blast .INI

If you will include this file or E-mail Me I then can see for my self what all the hype is that I read earlier is about.

BTW, what is UO & EQ? Don't really know but it sounds GOOD.

I assure you that everything was included. If your Private Messges are activated however i will be happy to send you a copy of the NEcromancer Blast INI. The new Version is coming today too.

To answer your question EQ is Everquest, known jokingly as Evercrack because it is so addicting. Recently though i ran out of money so i can't play it. It is a great game if you have to money to play it.

Top Bottom